CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Import Cars & Trucks, near Tucson, Arizona
Chris Bozarth, 08/02/2022
A shout-out for JayBees Auto Repair! I mainly had my timing belt replaced on my 2007 Kia Rio which was a very tall order!! They did an excellent job and went above and beyond with their awesome customer service! Jackie and Shelly were so kind and professional. I highly recommend them if you need any maintenance or repairs on your vehicle. JayBees took care of my very first car in the '80s too.